Mariano Bueno, Medical Director
Biosalud Day Hospital is a pioneering medical center directed by Dr. Mariano Bueno Cortés. With a Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Universidad de Zaragoza and a Degree in Pharmacy from the Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio, his passion for excellence in medical care and vocation for health has motivated his research of all those approaches to medicine that holistically treat patients’ health.
With an innovative vision, he brings together the principles of conventional medicine and biological medicine with state-of-the-art technology to develop personalized treatments.
If you want to request an appointment, please, phone us or fill the form and we will get in touch
Training and qualifications
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Universidad de Zaragoza (1983) and a Degree in Pharmacy from the Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio (2013).
- Master’s Degree in Biological Medicine and Anti-aging from Universidad de Alcalá and Master’s Degree in Rheumatology and Medical Disorders of the Locomotive System from the Professor Borrachero del Campo School of Rheumatology, Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- University Specialist Course in Biological Medicine and Anti-aging from Universidad de Alcalá.
- Advanced University Course in Cell Therapy and Tissue Engineering. Universidad Maimónides. Research Institute in Cell Therapy and Tissue Engineering. Buenos Aires (Argentina).
- University Expert in Hemapheresis. Universidad Maimónides in Buenos Aires (Argentina).
- ILADS-certified physician (International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society, USA).
- LINCA-certified physician (League of Nutritional Intervention against Autism and Hyperactivity, Mexico).
- Director of Diagnostic X-Ray Facilities, accredited by the Nuclear Safety Council
- Certified in Vitamin C Intravenous Therapy using the Riordan Clinic (USA) IVC protocols.
- Certificate in Monitoring, Medical Emergencies and Conscious Sedation from FIS (Bogotá).