What is integrative and biological medicine?
Biological medicine is an area of medicine that takes a holistic approach to patient treatment, focusing on the disease’s underlying cause in the immune system, taking into account the relationship between all the organs and the patient’s physical, environmental, and emotional factors. With the aim of achieving comprehensive health, biological medicine uses different techniques that kindle the body’s healing power in a natural and non-invasive way.
Biological medicine seeks out the original cause of the disorder and designs personalized treatment protocols that include state-of-the-art techniques of predictive and genomic or regenerative medicine, as well as the philosophy of traditional medicine and all the resources that scientifically serve to help our patients.
What is integrative medicine?
Integrative medicine combines conventional medicine with biological medicine and is the basis of the treatments provided at Biosalud Day Hospital. Although we do not place a higher emphasis on symptomatic medicine than conventional medicine, the combination of all the techniques we use to treat our patients effectively covers all areas of medicine.
If you want to request an appointment, please, phone us or fill the form and we will get in touch
The Biosalud method of Biological Medicine
At Biosalud Day Hospital we develop integrative medical treatments with an innovative method. We personalize treatment proposals for each patient and uniquely combine the application of different techniques, medicines, and serums with guidelines and habits that the patient must follow to cure or alleviate their disease.
- In-depth interview with the patient.
- Diagnostic tests and detection of interfering foci.
- Detoxification and restoration of the body’s regulatory systems. Intestinal detox.
- Strengthening and reactivation of the immune system.
- Regeneration and cellular reconstruction of affected tissues/organs.
- Health maintenance and healthy aging.
This method is based on the search for the underlying cause of the disease whose cure can often be found through applying a combination of treatments and state-of-the-art technology that can be effective for a range of diseases.
Find out what our patients have to say about Biosalud Zaragoza
“Add more life to your years and more years to your life”
The principles of biological medicine
- Partnership between the patient and the professional in the healing process. The patient is an active subject in his/her healing process.
- Appropriate use of conventional and alternative methods to facilitate the body’s self-healing response once it has been unblocked.
- Consideration of all factors that influence health, well-being, and illness, including the mind, spirit, and community, as well as the body’s physiological balance.
- A philosophy that neither rejects conventional medicine nor accepts alternative therapies without scientific basis and proven efficacy.
- It recognizes that good medicine should be based on good science, prior research, and be open to new paradigms.
- The use of natural, effective, and less-invasive measures whenever possible.
- Use of the broadest concepts of promoting good health and disease prevention, as well as the treatment of the disease.
- Training professionals to be models of health and healing, committed to the process of self-exploration and self-development.